October is breast cancer awareness month.
In the spring of 2002, I walked 60 miles in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer from Baltimore to Washington, DC, with my childhood friend Andrea. Since then, I have been very active in breast cancer charities.
This fall, a portion of portrait proceeds will be donated to several charities, including the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Please contact me to schedule your session.
Other ways to get involved:
1. Wear pink! Tie a pink ribbon to your bag. It's easy.
2. Participate in a Race for the Cure or Making Strides Walk in your area.
3. Bookmark the Breast Cancer website and click on the Free Mammogram program daily to ensure underprivileged women nationwide have access to receive mammograms.
4. Make sure your mother, sisters and girlfriends get mammograms regularly.
6. Make a difference: donate your efforts to finding a cure!
Other breast cancer links here.