I have received a flurry of excited emails today asking the procedure for tomorrow's Roots Workshop 2010 registration process. This is how it will happen:
1. Registration officially opens at 9a (EST).
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you want in!
3. I will send you a confirmation email, acknowledging that you are one of the 12 students who made the cut. Attached will be a simple registration form.
4. Return the registration form with a deposit of $1500 to PO Box 2703, South Portland, ME 04116.
5. Registration will close just as soon as the seats are filled tomorrow or by Monday, September 21st. Should there be any remaining seats, we will announce a second registration round before the end of the year.
Flexible payment options available. Please inquire for details.
Be sure to check out our new blog for more Roots Workshop content!