1. Collaboration with Sea Bags (2015)
A whopping 24,000 people have viewed this post showing customized items from Portland's Sea Bags at Kate and Rob's Maine island wedding.
3. Being a party guest (2012)
A throwback post to a busy fall of attending a Cambridge baby shower, a wedding planner's son's birthday party, hosting a baby shower for a friend and our staff holiday dinner. That's a lot of fetes!
4. Breast Cancer Awareness Month (2009)
An October recap for Pink Initiative, my 501(c)(3) non-profit for breast cancer comprised of wedding professionals. More to come on this organization in a separate blog post.
5. Valentine's Day Cuddle Booth on Commercial Street (2014)
Oh, that wonderfully fun brisk winter day we applied for a permit to have our old photo booth on the street outside our downtown studio to capture a cuddle between friends, significant others or colleagues as they walked by on their lunch break. That was the best!
6. Gender reveal at Natasha and Heather's Peaks Island Wedding, day 2 (2015)
One of my favorite wedding days ever! Natasha and Heather learned whether they are expecting pink or blue during their wedding reception. Definitely go see this post if you haven't before. Their little one is due on Will's birthday and I'll be photographing their maternity session soon!
7. Intimate garden wedding at Hidden Pond in Kennebunkport (2015)
Another one from this year racing to the top in popularity! Hidden Pond is an incredible location and this wedding, my first time photographing there, was big fun.
8. Cape Cod garden wedding and tented reception for Molly and Matt in Chatham (2014)
Epic is a word I don't often use but it's an accurate word to describe the effort and the elegance of this wedding weekend (which also included a beach party for the wedding party I was lucky to photograph). I often wish we could turn back time and do it all again.
9. We're married: the details (2009)
Hilarious that journaling about my St. John wedding falls so low in the ranks, but I'm happy to see this personal labor of love still pulling its weight in SEO. I remember this particular post about our wedding (I wrote a series of the process) took me three hours!
10. Winter wedding at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and Portland Club
Last but not least, one of the most beautiful traditional winter weddings captured by Whitney and Denise that had just the right amount of red and holiday flair (think sparkle!), plus a stop at Whole Foods where the newlyweds first met.